We really appreciate the opportunity to work with each and every one of our clients. It gives us the opportunity to showcase our talents and professionalism while also developing a relationship we hope will last for years to come. When you hire Cronen Building Co. we want you to feel relaxed and confident the job will be completed on time, on budget, and with a level of craftsmanship as if we were working on our own homes. After all, our work speaks volumes about us long after we’ve left the job site.
The following list is the foundation we build our customer relationships on. When you hire Cronen Building Co. you can rest assured you will be taken care of with a level of customer service unparalleled in the remodeling industry.
- Respect for your time. We show up on time and follow through with our work. Whether we are providing a design/build kitchen remodel or performing routine home maintenance, we promise to put you and your family’s time first. We can even tailor start and stop times that fit your schedule.
- No sales gimmicks. When you first call us for a remodeling consultation, our job is to listen. We want to come away from this meeting with a deep understanding of what it is you are trying to accomplish with your remodel. We won’t use a hurry-up high pressure approach and we won’t try to sell you on the most expensive options when they aren’t necessary.
- Experienced professionals who care. Over the years, we have developed long-term relationships with some of the best trade contractors in the business. These relationships enable us to guarantee prompt service, fair pricing, knowledgeable tradespeople with a deep understanding of your house, and a level of craftsmanship not often seen in the remodeling industry.
- Consistency. When we show up to work on your home, you won’t see a barrage of different faces showing up every day. We feel it is important to keep the same crew working on a job daily until it is finished. This cuts down on miscommunication and really helps your project move forward efficiently.
- We take pride in our work. One thing we look for and really respect in the remodeling industry is people who truly take pride in their work … the real home improvement nerds. “Good enough” just won’t cut it. This ensures the job won’t be rushed and there will be no cutting corners. After all, nothing feels better than seeing a kitchen or bathroom remodeling project come together making our client’s vision a reality.
- Communication. We feel it is very important to keep our clients informed about the work we are doing and the work we are about to do in their homes. We want you to always be able to confidently answer the question, “hey, how’s your remodeling project going?” Sometimes we see our clients on a daily basis and this communication just happens naturally. If not, that’s OK. We can keep you in the loop however way you want … text, email, or an old-fashioned phone call.